Saturday, November 17, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday 6

1. K is for KAKISTOCRACY: Which president would you rate as the worst in history?
I think it would have worked better if they'd just gone with Caca-ocracy when creating this word, but what do I know?

As for my answer, there are lists here and here that helped me start thinking about this. I'm eliminating those who died too soon to make a difference; that's hardly their fault! And I'm trying not to make this all partisan (though I think W was an absolutely HORRIFIC president, though it's far too soon to tell, really, from an historical perspective). I'm gonna go with Andrew Johnson who took the gains effected during the Civil War and ruined them by refusing to allow the South to feel any pride in themselves and made it easy for the North to plunder, legally, what was left of value in the South.
2. K is for KARAOKE: If you had to sing a song in a Karaoke tournament, which song would you choose?
I wouldn't, thanks very much, my singing is for myself and my family ONLY. And God. I simply do not have a strong enough voice to sing alone.
3. K is for KETCHUP: Which condiment do you use the most?
Wow, since I almost never do use condiments.... Probably mustard when we have brats? I do have ketchup on them sometimes too. And I like salsa, but rarely get it out for regular use. Does nacho cheese count as a condiment?
4. K is for KEY: What does the oldest key you own open?
A bank I got before I can remember getting it; it's in the shape of a (ahem) book. Actually...I'm not sure where that bank is! o_O
5. K is for KITCHEN: What would you most like to change about your kitchen?
Nothing. I love my kitchen! Though right now, it needs some cleaning and polishing. I think the dishwasher may be dying, too.
6. K is for KNOWLEDGE: Which single school subject has served you the best in your adult life?
Are you kidding me?? I'm a reference librarian; I use 'em all almost daily! lol

OK, in seriousness, for myself, I would say English, both lit and comp. My teachers during those four years jump into my head frequently, reminding me to "keep it concise" and that I should read good writing and then think about it.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.