Sunday, August 5, 2012

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Meme 250 - Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere

1. Do you ever feel like you are nowhere?
No, I always know I'm somewhere, though quite often I couldn't define for anyone where in the world (or elsewhere) that is.
2. Do you keep your cool no matter what is going on around you?
In emergencies, I'm pretty good. As soon as things calm down a bit, though, I tend to flip out. However, in stressful non-emergencies I'm variable: sometimes calm and clear-headed, but sometimes completely insane.
3. Do you feel that career should be more important than your love life?
No. Of course not.
4. In what way do you feel that you are unique?
In the usual way: DNA.
5. Do you feel that there is a part of you that you need to hide from most people?
I do try to keep my temper in check; most people don't really need to see that.
6. Have you ever held on to a relationship even though you truly knew it was already over?
It ain't over till it's over....
7. Would you say that you are a winner in this game of life?
I'm definitely closer to the winner end than the loser end.
8. Can you tell us about a time when you were broke and yet still happy?
When Beast and I were first married, that pretty much summed things up.
9. Do you think staying celibate between relationships important?
Important for me? Well, I can't honestly speak to that since it's been awhile "between relationships," and I wouldn't deign to speak for others on this particular issue. For one thing, how does one define and "relationship"?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.