Sunday, August 19, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. What is your traditional zodiac sign?
Well, hmmm, my sign is Scorpio, but based on the rest of these questions (see, I do occasionally read ahead!), this seems to be based on the year I was born I am a water rabbit.
2. How often, if ever, do you read your horoscope?
Never. Or I guess once a year or less would be "rarely" if we're being technical. I do, vaguely, know how to do a star chart though, again for the traditional star signs.
3. Check out the Geek Zodiak [sic]*: What is your birth year the year of?
Dear God in Heaven, I'm a Superhero. Shoot me know, ok; let's just get that over with!
4. Which of the merits listed do you think is most accurate to your personality?
Let's see, given the choice among "selfless," "moral," and "vigilant" I guess I have to go with ... whatever is behind curtain #3.
5. Which of the demerits listed do you think is most accurate to your personality?
Yes. I've been called all three, sometimes all at once.
6. Which single merit or demerit listed for your sign do you think is most inaccurate to your personality?
Oh, hell, they're all right--as in all things zodiacal--about as often as they are dead wrong. This is why I gave up on the whole thing. It's stupid.
* I'm not sure if I think a geek would misspell this word out of lack of awareness or some kind of joke (that I don't get). Either way, it's egregious and very very annoying.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.