Saturday, August 11, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. Which do you have more of: scars or birthmarks?
I'm aware of more scars, for sure.
2. Other than inside your own home or workplace, where are you most likely to use mobile technology to check your email?
Anyplace I have my Nook, since that's the only mobile technology I use. So, vacations: hotels, airports, libraries, etc. I love it when people assume that EVERYone has certain kinds of technology: "You don't use Twitter??" "You don't have an iPod??" etc.
3. What percentage of appliances and electronics could you find the receipt for quickly if something went wrong and you needed to prove a date of purchase?
They're all on file in the office. Beast is good at that. Me, not so much.
4. When taking a flight, do you prefer a window seat, an aisle seat or a seat in the middle?
Aisle or window. No one wants to be in the middle, I don't think, unless you are sitting between people you know who don't mind you sleeping on their shoulders.
5. How do you order your eggs at a restaurant?
Over easy, with toast. Or in an omelet.
6. What kind of animal (include the breed if possible) was your first pet?
We had a blue parakeet when I was quite small. His name was Peppy, IIRC. When I was 10, we got a mutt terrier from the Dumb Friends League.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.