Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Self Esteem

1. How was your self esteem growing up?
In the toilet. I was never, ever good enough, even though I knew I was loved.
2. Do you ever have a hard time with morals?
Not in general. However, there's a LOT of gray areas, way more than I like to deal with.
3. Do you eat in bed? If yes, what?
Sure. Crackers. ;-) [I actually do, albeit infrequently.] Oh, and cough drops when I'm sick.
4. What was the last movie you hated and why?
I have come to strongly dislike the Star Wars movies.
5. Have you ever felt that you lost it all? If yes, explain.
I haven't ever actually lost everything, but there have been many times when the fear that I had fucked up so badly as to lose it all has been overwhelming.
6. Have you ever been stalked?
Not to my knowledge. Which means I haven't been, or I have been, but by someone extremely GOOD at stalking!
7. Do you believe in 'self help' for problems, or do you prefer therapy?
As if therapy means you don't do any work yourself? Uhm, yeah, NO! I start with looking for my own solutions and when (if) that doesn't work, I'll go talk to someone. I'm not averse to it, for sure.
8. What celebrity do you think should make a run for office?
None . Of . Them. Perish the thought!
9. Do you believe in happy endings? (We do. That why this is the last question!)
Happy endings are ones you make yourself. My happy ending might not be yours, but if it works for me, who are you to complain, right?

2 sweet-talkers :

katie eggeman said...

I'm with you on #5 and 7, fear of loss is a powerful motive. Hope your having a great weekend.

Kwizgiver said...

Love your happy ending answer.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.