Saturday, May 26, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. What is your favorite holiday of the year?
Thanksgiving.
2. What is your least favorite holiday of the year?
I was stunned to find out about Pulaski Day. REALLY?!?
On the other hand, it was kind of interesting to learn about Casimir P. as an adult--we sure didn't cover him in MY grade school in Denver!
3. Which holiday strikes you as the most somber?
Memorial Day ought to be. But usually isn't anymore.... And of course Veteran's Day, which fortunately still is.
4. Which holiday seems the most festive, even if it isn't your favorite?
Fourth of July.
5. How likely are you to intentionally wear green on St. Patrick's Day?
I usually do. Some years, it's a bit difficult to find any green in my closet.
6. Which holiday that isn't currently on your workplace’s list of official company holidays would you most like to add?
I always seem to end up working on Good Friday; I would love to have the whole weekend off, but since I work either Friday OR Saturday every week, it never happens.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.