Friday, May 18, 2012

Follow Friday Four

(Link in meme-roll)

1. I like to avoid work if possible. It isn't, usually.

2. Diligence is a virtue I do not have. At least, not in abundance.

3. Sometimes the worst-sounding answers are the only productive solutions.

4. I think that friends are the best invention ever.

4 sweet-talkers :

Arlene said...

I love your answer to #4. I try to avoid work too, but it follows me everywhere I go ;). Have a blessed weekend.

Hilary said...

I am the opposite with #1 - I tend to be a work a holic....

Jennifer said...

I've been doing an exceptional job at avoiding work lately! :)

Karen Greenberg said...

Friends are certainly a pretty cool invention. I'm not sure I would have made it through this week without them.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.