Thursday, May 3, 2012

Down Time

In case you hadn't noticed, I've been fading in and out here lately. There are several reasons, but the main one is that Beast's back has gotten bad. Very bad. I just don't have the energy for meming: most of my relaxing time is spent catching up on Facebook, and reading/puzzling (crossword or Sudoku).

Beast is finally scheduled for surgery next Monday. Sparky is due home from college next week, too. It's going to be a rather frantic few days. I'm hoping that the surgery resolves the worst of Beast's pain, and Sparky finds a job, or at least is around enough to help me carry some of the household load.

Short-term, however, I'm not really going to be here much. Except for really brainless, short memes. If that.

Cya'll soon.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I hope you'll be able to resume your usual snarky meme-ing soon! That would mean that Beast is better and Sparky is helping out.

I'll miss you! :-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.