Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Semi Charmed Meme, Part Two

21. A better name for me would be: Grace. [not]

22. I have a hard time understanding: anything much to do with politics and/or economics.

23. If I ever go back to school, I'd: probably want to punch most of the students, if not the teacher. I think I'm too old for edjamucayshun. Unfortunately, I think I will be taking a course somewhere shortly, about a subject I don't want to study (or learn) but have to for my job. Gah.

24. You know I like you if: I look at you.

25. If I ever won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: Beast.

26. If I could bring back a TV show for a reunion it would be: Emergency!

27. Take my advice, never: go on a lengthy trip with teenagers without packing ibuprofen and band-aids.

28. My ideal breakfast is: made and cleaned up by someone else.

29. A song I love, but do not own is: oh, hell, there are too many to pick just one!

30. If you visit my hometown, I'd suggest: watching a certain movie starring a rodent so you'll know what to expect.

31. If I could meet a couple of my blog buddies, I'd include: most of the memers.

32. Why won't people: just be kind to each other?

33. If you spend the night at my house: prepare for a squeaky bedframe.

34. I'd stop everything for: laughter.

35. The world could do without: hatred.

36. The last time I got drunk I: felt like an idiot; I'm too old for that shit.

37. My favorite blonde is: nope, not gonna trip me up that way! I know too many blondes.

38. Paper clips are more useful than: pterodactyls.

39. If I do anything well, it's: find errors.

40. And by the way: my eyes are twitching. I think it's time for bed. Yes, at 7:45. Been a long weekend.

2 sweet-talkers :

amy said...

#33 made me laugh HARD, out loud, for the wrong reason. My parents are very curious right now. My lips are sealed! :D

Cat. said...

Good girl. ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.