Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The April No Fools' Meme

1. What was the last clothing item that you bought? I had a little shopping spree at Kohl's a couple of weeks ago: some shirts and a couple of pairs of clamdiggers.

2. If you could stay one age forever, what age would you choose? 25, but only if I don't have to be working at the job I had then, or at least not for the boss I had then.

3. When you say “lol”, are you really laughing? Usually I'm at least smiling.

4. What is the most interesting thing you’ve done in the past year? Two family funerals, sending Sparky off to college, four hospital visits for Beast, calling an ambulance twice for Beast, going over my boss's head to the City, a kidney stone, starting back at full-time employment, not sending Christmas cards (except we did sent some ecards), finally getting my mom's estate settled.... You pick.

5. If you started a business, what would it be? There was a moment when I seriously thought about a cleaning business for apartments between renters. But then I realized that most a lot of people are fuckin' pigs, and that idea died a-borning.

6. Do your friends/family/coworkers know about your blog? Some do. Most don't.

7. How long does it take you to write an average blog post? Probably 15-20 minutes. Last night's meme took over 2 hours.

8. How do you keep up with the blogs you follow? Sporadically. I keep up with the memes, and with the people I really care about. Work-related stuff tends to slide: I have nearly 200 library-related posts to catch up on. Most of those are from Thursday or later.

9. What is your bedtime? Is sex always involved? LOL!

10. Introvert or extrovert? I'm an innie.

11. What is your biggest fear? Dying in the middle of a stupid meme.

12. What is the best job you ever had? My current job is pretty cool, most days. Except the days where I want to murder everyone, starting with myself.

13. Dog person/cat person/both/neither? Dog. I love dogs.

14. If you had $1,000 to spend any way you wanted, what would you do with it? I'd hire a personal trainer till the money ran out.

15. How do you "dress" your toast? I don't eat toast very often. Mostly, I just butter it.

16. How do you feel about snow? Meh. I like it fine. We didn't see much this winter.

17. What was the worst job you ever had? The job I had when I was 25 pretty much SUCKED.

18. What song can you not stop listening to? I don't really do this much. At all.

19. Love your name or hate it? I like it. Mostly.

20. How did you choose your blog/twitter handle? My blog name is short for "cataloger" and my Twitter handle is more-or-less initials.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I couldn't handle a personal trainer. :-) I would, however, shop til I dropped!

amy said...

#11 = LOL.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.