Sunday, April 1, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Sunday Seven

Name the seven most annoying disingenuous customer service phrases you’ve encountered. [check this list for ideas]
  1. "You have been personally selected..." (this happened yesterday when I answered yesterday...and it was a recording saying it)
  2. "Free shipping & handling"
  3. "Dear Valued Customer"
  4. "Your call is important to us" 
  5. "Can I help you find something?" (mostly I hate this when 7 people ask me in my first 3 minutes in a store)
  6. "Is there anything else I can help you with today?" (at the end of a help call--wtf, no I'd already have TOLD you if there was, moron)
  7. "How would you rate your experience with our support staff today?" 





0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.