Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
'Til I Hear It From You

1. If someone, that you trusted, told you that your lover was cheating, would you believe them or not?
If I trusted this other person, I would. I don't trust a lot of people, though, so I'd require a great deal of proof. Oh, and by the way, this plays in nicely with a situation Beast found himself in this week. I'll wait for him to tell it, and then copy it over.
2. What is something that you are disappointed about right now?
My job. I really, really love my work. I really really LOATHE my workplace though.
3. Jonathan Frid, who was the original Barnabas Collins on Dark Shadows from 1967-1971, passed away in Canada at the age of 87. Who is your favorite vampire?
I'm not a fan.
4. Should there be age limits on social networking sites such as facebook?
Nope. There might need to be parental limits, though, as in, if you're too stupid to check on your kids' Facebook postings, you deserve every stupid thing they do to embarrass themselves and you.
5. Tell us about your pets. Do you have one that you wish would run away?
I have two guinea pigs, and no I do NOT want them to run away, because that would involve chasing them under furniture. They are annoying though: always hungry.
6. Do you ever have a hard time with morals?
Not mine. Other people's, yes. <--sarcasm
7. Did you make 'a plan' the first time you made love or did it just happen?
It was a Very Major Plan. Big, Organized, and of course it blew up 7 ways from Sunday at the end. Beast and I are nothing if not overly-planning people.
8. Do you agree that fame is lousy or would you love to give it a try? Why?
No, no, nonono! I don't have any aspirations to fame.
9. Do you believe in forever, as in 'love forever'?
I could spend the rest of the day answering this question, but suffice to say that it would depend on what kind of love we're talking about, and whether you believe in God. Which I do. So yes. But not like pop-music love, not at all. Think: kids, parents, puppies.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I'm with you on the love answer, that's how I interpreted it, too.

I am Harriet said...

I agree about the fame thing.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/04/okay-maybe-not-recently/

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.