Saturday, April 21, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. When you were a young child, were you generally too skinny, too heavy or just right?
I was skinny. Rib-countingly skinny. Not because I was underfed, but I was a picky eater, and I was pretty constantly on the move.
2. What’s the most weight you’ve lost during any one diet? (Or have you never had to be on one?)
I lost about 20 pounds a couple of years ago...and then gained it back.
3. Of your favorite foods, which do you think is the healthiest?
Oat bread.
4. Of your favorite foods, which do you think is the least healthiest?
"Least healthiest??" lol Nothing else I like has any redeeming health value whatsoever, unless you consider cheese healthy.
5. When did you last have some of each of those two foods?
I'm eating Cheetos right now. Had a ham and cheese sandwich on oat bread for dinner last night.
6. You go to a coffee shop to meet a friend for conversation. How likely are you to buy a pastry or some kind of snack to go along with that coffee?
Much, much more likely to get pastries than I am to get myself a coffee.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.