Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Queen's Meme

(Link in meme-roll)
Procrastination
(The art of putting things off. I call it an "art" because it rears its ugly head in my life on a daily basis. Did you notice that I am writing this meme at 7:50 PM??? I rest my case)

1. Have you ever procrastinated about something that had life or death consequences?
Losing weight and eating better probably qualify for that. But short-term procrastination...I can't think of anything.
2. What is the biggest area of procrastination in your life?
Household chores.
3. If you are not a procrastinator, can you give advice to the rest of us who are?
Hah!
4. Can you think of a time when you wish you had procrastinated and NEVER done what you were waiting so long to do?
There've been some work projects like this.
5. What are you procrastinating about right now?
Household chores. Of course.
6. Is it really ever too late to turn back now?
Yes.
7. What is the cure for your wicked lazy ways?
Death.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.