Saturday, April 14, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. When do you first recall learning about the Titanic disaster?
I can't point to one specific moment, but I did grow up in Denver where the Molly Brown House is a tourist attraction about a woman whose fame (in Colorado) goes well beyond the Titanic. And there was that musical, for which we had the album....
2. When did you first watch the motion picture Titanic?
I think I've seen most of it over many times it's been on TV in the past few years. I never paid to see it specifically though. Hokey. WAAAAYYY hokey.
3. Would you feel any superstition about boarding a ship that was so confidently branded as "unsinkable"?
Not superstitious. I would presume they'd done their due diligence. Yeah, because I'm that dumb.
4. Have you ever been on a cruise? If so, where did you go?
Nope. Someday.
5. If you could go on a cruise to any location on a luxury ship, which area would you most choose?
I would love to take a LONG Mediterranean cruise.
6. A handful of intended passengers had some change of plans that kept them off of the ship prior to its launch. Have you ever experienced such a "lucky break" that kept you out of an ill-fated trip?
Not that I'm aware of.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.