Saturday, March 10, 2012

Six Word Saturday

(Link in meme-roll)
Time to wake up the Beast

Sorry, it's all can come up with right now. I told him I'd wake him up by 10 today so he can get a couple of things done before he wipes out again. To be fair, his back seems like it's about 80% back to normal ('normal' being pain level 4 or below).

I've been to the grocery store already, and I need to get laundry started anyway, so waking him up is what needs to be done. Otherwise, I'll have to 'sneak' the laundry into the hall to sort it and that's just dumb. It's a beautiful, if chilly, day outside again and that is helping to motivate me to get some chores done around here. Too cold to just stand in the sun, but SUNNY! And it's my last, and only, full day home with Sparky before he heads back to school tomorrow.

4 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

It was sunny here, too, but still way too cold to do anything outside (like wash the car, which is desperately needed).

soulbrush said...

ha ha funny.
pop over to mine and do a fun quiz.

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Enjoy! :)

21 Wits said...

Well.....it's time to treat yourself to something fabulous, right?! ....have a wonderful rest of the weekend and enjoy yourself!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.