Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Forget You

1. Have you ever felt that you needed to just forget an ex-lover?
Well, YEAH! Hard to do, though.
2. Spring picnics and cookouts are here! What would you want to have on your plate as you head back to the table?
Fresh fruits and veggies. Can't wait till they start appearing.
3. It's St. Patrick's Day, March 17th! Do you celebrate? Drink Green Beer? Go out?
We're set for corned beef and potatoes (no cabbage) tonight. No green beer. Yuck. Not sure but we may be reheating the corned beef tomorrow...rough day for Beast.
4. Did you remember to wear green today?
Of course I did; it was required at work today, pretty much.
5. What phrase or saying do you over use?
"So yeah" and "really" come to mind.
6. If you could (or could have) change(d) something about your relationship with your parents, what would it be?
I would ask more questions about their early lives, take notes, pay attention. I wish I could have gotten closer to Mom, but she had major walls up, and then ... so did I.
7. If the NCAA Men's or Women's Final Four basketball tournament was played in your hometown arena or within easy driving distance from where you live, would you try to attend one of the games?
Hell no. I can't stand basketball! Nor do I like crowds of drunken sports fans.
8. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
Baby giggles. Happy kids. My loved ones happy and healthy.
9. We've asked this before: What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant.
I'm very tired of waiting for the other shoe to drop; I'm beginning to think that the shoes are on the feet of a millipede. It just never ends. And I'm getting very worn down. Basically, I need to get over this.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.