Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Queen's Meme

(Link in meme-roll)
The After St. Patty's Day Meme (aka The Green Meme)

1. How many green things are within your reach?
I see a book cover, an empty box of allergy medicine, and a box of (miniature) cow tipping paraphernalia. There's another book that's got sort of a mint-colored frame around the edge of the cover. Oh, and two blankets and a tassel that has come off one of those blankets.
2. Have you ever been green with envy?
Pretty regularly...though I haven't been paying a lot of attention to what I should be envying lately. Tonight, I'm envying "normal" life.
3. Do you like split pea soup?
I adore split pea soup, with chunks of ham and crunchy croutons.... Great: now I'm hungry.
4. Have you gone green?
I've been at least partially green for decades. We've recycled since we got married, mostly out of cheap-i-tude.
5. Do green Leprechauns scare you?
Not as much as the purple and pink ones.
6. What color was the Wicked Witch of The West's face in the Wizard of Oz?
Well, based on the theme here, I'll go with green. Which I knew anyway, of course.
7. Tell us about your last experience with a frog...or a toad...or a prince. You pick.
The frogs are singing like cuh-RAY-zee this week. In March, which is a solid month earlier than normal. Lots of frogs having babies pretty soon. Maybe they'll come visit our ditch and driveway like they did the first year we lived here.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.