Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Queen's Meme

(Link in meme-roll)
The Perfect Totient* Meme
In honor of our blog post number #111! The Perfect Totient Meme aka the You-make-me-feel-like-a-natural-number meme. I will demonstrate my spectacular mathematical mind. Be amazed.

1. (1) Name one thing you can't live without.
Air. And there's a LOT of it blowing around out there tonight.
2. (1+1=2) Name 2 things you'd rather not do this week.
Say goodbye again to Sparky, and have any further interactions at all with my boss. Neither of these is fated to go my way, however.
3. (1+1+1=3) Tell me 3 reasons you need a vacation.
Beast's back, work, and winter weather.
4. (11) It is the 11th hour of your life and you have one hour left on Earth. What do you do?
If it's the 11th hour of my life, that means each hour is actually worth about four years, so I've got some time to get things tidied up. Right?
5. (1x1x1=1) Name one thing you'd rather do alone than in a crowd.
Just about anything at all is better alone than in a crowd, imo.
6. (111) One hundred (and) eleven is the natural number following 110 and preceding 112 AND a perfect totient number. A perfect totient number is an integer that is equal to the sum of its iterated totients. What makes the totients so iterated?
I don't have a fucking clue what this question is talking about. Actually, that's not fair: I understand everything up to "...iterated totients."
7. (NINE 11) What is your emergency?
Having called 911 twice for Beast and the cops (non-emergency) from work once in the past two weeks, I'm kind of hoping I don't have to talk to any people in uniforms with vehicles that use flashing lights in a VERY long time.
________
* So I learned a new word here: totient. Not that I have a bloody clue what it actually means, but at least I know it's not a typo.

1 sweet-talkers :

Mimi Lenox said...

Totient is a flavorful word, no?
Not a crowd person myself.
Well played.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.