Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)

1. What is your favorite season?
Autumn. Though this spring is rockin' in a big way.
2. Do you do anything special to acknowledge the change of seasons?
Nope.
3. Planning to do any spring cleaning this year?
Yes, primarily because I haven't done ANY cleaning most of the winter.
4. What is your favorite plant and why?
Individually, I have two favorites: the bamboo and the baby cactus I got from two friends last year. As a species I'm partial to rosebushes.
5. Hows about a poem? C'mon, it can be about anything you like.
The People Upstairs
The people upstairs all practise ballet
Their living room is a bowling alley
Their bedroom is full of conducted tours.
Their radio is louder than yours,
They celebrate week-ends all the week.
When they take a shower, your ceilings leak.
They try to get their parties to mix
By supplying their guests with Pogo sticks,
And when their fun at last abates,
They go to the bathroom on roller skates.
I might love the people upstairs more
If only they lived on another floor.
by Ogden Nash
You didn't say it had to be written by me....

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I see you've met my neighbors.

Cat. said...

ROFLOL!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.