Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
no daisy can touch what i got

[01] When did you last walk in the rain?
I don't intentionally walk in the rain anymore--it's a huge hassle with glasses, and I can't see without mine--but I walked from my car to the door at work recently.
[02] Have you ever had an animal choose you as its' [sic] person?
Yes. First experience of parenting, yo.
[03] Star Wars or Star Trek?
Trek. No contest. I have come to find so much of Star Wars to be annoying as hell.
[04] Would you rather have your hearing or your sight obstructed for 24 hours?
Hearing.
[05] If your phone died, how many numbers would you be able to dial by heart?
Uhm, let's see: Beast, home (both numbers--yes, we have two, plus Beast's work number, which I don't know), my doctor, and work. Not Sparky, nor anyone else in my family. None of my friends. But, on the plus side, I do have this old fashioned thing called a "phone book" with a lot of those numbers written in it.

2 sweet-talkers :

amy said...

A good explanation for #3 would be the absolute plethora of books on the subject. I am SO TIRED of Star Wars books. And "Legos as Star Wars" books. And interiors-of-the-ships books. And dictionaries. And...yeah. Enough.

But the movies, really, set it off. They're just not good.

Anyway, I love ST. :)

Cat. said...

Yeah, the acting, almost 100% of the time, is wooden, and I lay that firmly at the feet of Lucas and horrible writing. Some of the acting in Trek is truly abysmal too, but the writing is generally pretty clever.

Legos as Star Wars makes me quiver with indignation every time I see one of those books. So, yeah, like weekly. At least.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.