Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)
Bedtime!

1. What do you wear to bed?
Pajamas. Seasonal ones, though right now we're between seasons, so I'm all over the map with what I"m wearing.
2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I'm to the left of Beast. When he's home.
3. Are you back, side, or stomach sleeper?
Side. Occasionally, stomach. Almost never back.
4. How many layers of bedding are on your bed?
Sheet + comforter. Year-round.
5. Are you a bed hog or a covers-thief?
I've been accused of both at different times, but I'm proud to say that I've taught Beast well and he has become a bit of both at times too.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.