Friday, March 9, 2012

Follow Friday Four

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Given the choice to do something nice for someone I love, I would pick doing something practical.

2. When I watch "Hoarders" it always makes me want to clean and throw things away.

3. When I have people over I always make sure there's food in the house, it always knocks ‘em dead but there's not one specific thing I make (or have available) every time!

4. I always feel like I accomplished something when I I get the grocery shopping done.

1 sweet-talkers :

Hilary said...

I have only watched horders once, and I too had the urge to clean

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.