Friday, March 2, 2012

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
In my life, I have seen people walk into the sea.

[01] If you were stranded in another country, whom would you call to save you?
I would probably call the U.S. Embassy and let them deal with it. I mean, it is what they do, after all.
[02] What do you delight in finding in the mailbox?
Anything from someone I actually care about.
[03] How far are you from the capital of your state?
232 miles.
[04] When is the last time you stood confidently on roller skates?
Uhm, never really. I guess maybe when I used to roller skate in the house, on carpeting, I was fairly confident. Mom wasn't thrilled with this 'sport' however.
[05] What comic do you read religiously?
None. Well, ok, I read Unshelved, but not exactly 'religiously."

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.