Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday This or That

(Link in meme-roll)

Karaoke song choice: Don't Stop Believin' or Livin' on a Prayer?
Livin' on a Prayer, but only if I can sing with Jen, since she can do harmony.
Flowery candle scent: Orange Blossom or Sweat Pea?
Orange blossom.
Book: The Help or Hunger Games?
Hunger Games!!! Not even a second thought.
Candy: Butterfinger or Kit Kat?
Butterfinger.
Salad Dressing: Thousand Island or Oil and Vinegar?
Neither? Given those two choices, I'll eat it dressing-free.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

My answers are exactly the opposite of yours for this one! Except for the salad dressing, I'd grudgingly go with Thousand Island.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.