Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)
Things I Need to Do This Morning
  1. Put sox on (my feet are cold)
  2. Dry my hair and then deal with it
  3. Find earrings
  4. Breakfast...yeah, I should probably eat
  5. DON'T throw remote at the Republican candidates on the news this morning
  6. Feed and water the guinea pigs
  7. Charge up my phone (forgot to plug it in last night)
  8. Take some ibuprofen
  9. Remember my work keys (unlike yesterday)
  10. Check the book drop around the corner from here--I don't think it's been emptied since Monday
  11. Stop for snacks and drinks for the meeting
  12. Find catalog procedures list doc at work and update and copy...before the meeting
  13. ...I'm sure the boss will have to check to be sure I can handle hosting a cataloging meeting...at least once...

4 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

#5 would have been a compliment...I'm sure.


Have a great Thursday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/02/74-would-rather-go-bald-than-have-what/

Friko said...

Eat before you take Ibuprofen, it'll stop you getting tummy ache. With tummy ache - bad meeting.

Kwizgiver said...

Hope the meeting went well! I'm hosting my book group tomorrow and had to get snacks and stuff for it.

alphawoman said...

Sounds like a very interesting and eventful day.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.