Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The 99'er Meme: Final Part

76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Honesty, trust, and massive helpings of laughter.

77) How did/could someone win your heart? See above. Also, he looked good in tight pants on the football field. ;-)

78) In your world, what brings on more creativity? ...aROOO? I'm more creative when I'm not thinking obsessively about whatever it is I'm trying to create.

79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Going to the college I went to. Everything else has spun out from there.

80) Why did you break up with your last ex? The last guy I dated, if you can call it that, changed schools and it became too complicated. Besides, his ex went to the school he transferred to, so it was an uphill battle.

81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? "See ya soon!"

82) What is your favorite word? "Hope."

83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: delusional. Most people. Especially the woman who comes in our library thinking that she's a werewolf; yesterday's comment/question (among the rest of her ramblings) was "Where do Mexicans get their babies?"

84) What is a saying you use a lot? "My head hurts." (usually at work)

85) Are you watching Idol this season? If yes, how do you like it? Nope. Haven't watched a single episode of any season.

86) Were you surprised that House got canceled? Didn't watch it either, though from what I hear it was too smart to be allowed to live.

87) What is your current desktop picture? Mighty Mouse in the center of an orange screen at least on my home computer.

88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? So many options...can't pick just one. Wait: Karl Rove would be ok.

89) What would be a question where you'd not tell the truth? Answering this question would give away my answer to the answer I'd give, no? So, I'll just smile and move on.

90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by WEEPING ANGELS. The Weeping Angles aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What would you do? Well now. Are they angELs or angLEs? It does matter. Weeping angLEs would make me think my house is collapsing in the rain. Weeping angELs...pfft, I'd just roll over and go back to sleep; not my problem to solve for sure! [this is an oldie--I remember answering this years ago, though I didn't go back and see what I said then...]

91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? Carb-burning. As in, I can eat all the sugar, bread and cookies I want and never gain an ounce, or get diabetes.

92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? Let's go with my wedding; I can't remember most of it, just the temperature and everyone in the wedding party sweating.

93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? Dealing with PsychoBoss on a daily basis for 5 years. On the other hand, there are lessons I learned there that I might not have learned otherwise.

94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. (let's say that you are both single and available) Who might it be? Honestly? Anyone popular now makes the whole situation sound creepy--I'm not interested in MILFhood. Maybe Billy Joel about 20 years ago. Or, well, Prince same era would certainly be interesting.

95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Australia/New Zealand.

96) Do you have any relatives or friends in jail? Not that I'm aware of. Second time this question has come up this week; what does Memeland know that I don't?

97) Who's winning the U.S. Republican presidential nomination? Why? Anyone that Obama can beat. Which isn't saying much given the current crop, is it?

98) Who's winning the next U.S. Presidential election? Oh please GOD, not a Repub!

99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? Fuck right off. OK, actually, IRL I'd probably invite you in for sandwiches.

8 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

#99 made me laugh out loud (for realz)!

amy said...

re: #86: I sold my DVDs. When I told the person who handled the sale (through his eBay account) that I could have sold them to you for more $ but chose not to, he looked at me like I was insane and said, "that must be a really good friend." Yes, you are. If I'm selling 6 seasons of a TV show that I watched obsessively to that point because I cannot stand the characters for one more moment because they're so reprehensible, how could I intentionally inflict that on a friend?!

#92: Prehaps you should have another one. (Same essential characters, of course.) I'd love to have been there. (Unless I'm going to get the #99 treatment...)

I am Harriet said...

So true about the race.


Have a great rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/02/hey-dog-quit-snoring/

Cat. said...

KW: lol YAY!

A: 86, yeah, I don't need to watch shows so I can hate people--I have that in real life too much, and good for you for selling them; 92, I've thought about it, maybe in Canada, at a bowling alley.... :P...and maybe not ALL the same characters (the organist won't be there for one thing, and neither will the minister, though for very different reasons)

H: ;-)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Rove is a great hoice. But wishing us to "see you soon"? Gees

amy said...

Maybe if it coincided with Robert's grand plan for a get-together? {{eye-roll}}

Cat. said...

"Soon" is relative, Bud. Think geologic time, which is about the frame for the get-together as well.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Cat.-

That's much better, then. :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.