Friday, February 3, 2012

Soul Questions

(Swiped from Kwizgiver....)


1. What is your dream job? My stock answer for this has been, for eight years now, that my current job is my dream job. It still is, but I wish now to add that I would like to be left alone to do it.

2. What fulfills you? Smiling kids, relationships with unexpected people, accomplishing something difficult and useful.

3. What's your greatest fear? Loss of dignity.

4. What do you want more of in life? Experiences.

5. What is your greatest accomplishment? Sparky. And myself.

6. What are you ashamed of? Just the usual: Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Lust, Anger, Greed, Sloth.

7. What makes you sad? Mean-spiritedness.

8. What's the hardest thing you’ve experienced? Parenting.

9. What's great about you? My brain.

10. Who are you? I am a work in progress, but further along towards self-acceptance and self-awareness than ever.

11. What/Who inspires you? I am always inspired by people who face life against great odds every day with a positive attitude and a realistic but kind outlook.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I really like your dream job answer.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.