Friday, February 3, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-in

(Link in meme-roll)

1. I never eat just one bite of anything.. I need to learn how....

2. I am not a crook. I am also not related to RMN, so you can believe me when I say that.

3. I think most people are really weird. It has been a really bad week in terms of library patrons especially.

4. Sometimes when I go to work I always wonder if people are insane.

1 sweet-talkers :

Hilary said...

I wonder the same thing you do....I think they are

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.