Monday, February 27, 2012

Random Stuff

(Swiped from Kwizgiver)

1. YOU HAVE 10 BUCKS AND NEED TO BUY SNACKS AT A GAS STATION. WHAT DO YOU GET? Cheetos, Twix and a liter of Diet Dr. Pepper.

2. IF YOU WERE REINCARNATED, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE? I'd hope to move up. I'm not sure what's "up" from where I am though. I don't want to go backwards, for sure--so no insects or carrion animals.

3. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE REDHEAD? Sparky, of course.

4. WHAT DO YOU ORDER WHEN YOU’RE AT AN I.H.O.P.? Just plain ol' pancakes, but I almost never go; Beast doesn't like IHOP.

5. LAST BOOK YOU READ? Last one I finished was Kill My Darling, by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles. I'm still working on Down These Strange Streets (ed. by George R.R. Martin and Gardner Dozois) and An Echo in the Bone, by Diana Gabaldon (on CD) as well as a couple of other random books I have laying around.

6. HAVE YOU MADE OUT WITH ANYONE ON YOUR BLOGROLL? Not on my public lists, but I've got a couple of blogs that Beast writes on my private RSS feeds list.

7. DESCRIBE YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF UNDERWEAR. I really do like VS stuff. I'm not fussy, beyond a strong distaste for anything overly lacy.

8. DESCRIBE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE INJURED. I haven't had any major injuries for awhile. Kidney stones last spring, bad knees getting worse always, and shoulders that feel like they're exploding on a regular basis, but those aren't 'injuries' just life.

9. OF ALL YOUR FRIENDS, WITH WHOM WOULD YOU WANT TO BE STUCK IN A WELL? Whoever my tallest, skinniest friend is so one of us could get out. I guess that would be Sarah O.: she's 6' tall and looks like Barbie.

10. ROCK CONCERT OR SYMPHONY? Totally dependent on the performers.

11. WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE? A picture I took that's similar to the one at the right.

12. SODA? Diet Dr. Pepper.

13. FLAVOR OF PUDDING? Butterscotch.

14. WHAT TYPE OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Bell-sleeved dark gray sweater.

15. ANY BUTTONS OR BLINKIES IN YOUR SIDEBAR? I hate blinkies. And I don't think I have any buttons either, except for Stat Counter.

16. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ON YOUR BLOGROLL? I have 204 feeds, total. They aren't all on any one blog, though. Some aren't on any, as mentioned above.

17. HOW MANY PEOPLE IN YOUR LIST DO YOU KNOW IN "REAL LIFE"? I have about 10 of my own blogs on my feeds list, plus the RSS feeds for comments. Then there's Amy (2), Drew, Jesse, Beast (2), Evil Bitch (my name for her), Artcat, Liz, Adam and the blog for my workplace. Not all of those are updated regularly. Anyway, so I think that means 10ish, depending on how you count all that up.

18. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The delayed Daytona race, and Beast almost-sleeping.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.