Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday This or That

(Link in meme-roll)

New Year's Resolutions: Yay or Nay? Bolshoi Nyet.

Snail mail or E-mail? Email. I'm hopeless with snail mail anymore.

Rootbeer or Cream soda? Root beer.

American Idol Winners: Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood? I haven't yet actually watched an entire episode of this show. I prefer pop to country, but that's about all I'm going to say.

Chicken Marsala or Vegetable Lasagna? As long as I don't have to cook or clean up and they are equally good, I don't care.

1 sweet-talkers :

Julie said...

Lol Love your answer to the last one! I agree whole-heartedly. :)
I don't watch American Idol anymore but I did at one time. I keep thinking "When is this show going to die?"

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.