Friday, January 6, 2012

Follow Friday Four

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Holding my tongue is not my strongest virtue.

2. Any meal I don't have to plan is my favorite meal of the day.

3. The internet is my crack.

4. Whenever an emergency happens, I always try to stay calm.

3 sweet-talkers :

Susi_Snaps said...

I guess you could say the internet and everything related to it is my crack, as well!!! I can spend hours sitting behind this keyboard. Wait. I do spend hours sitting behind this keyboard.

Nani said...

But the internet is such fine crack! :)

Hilary said...

your number two reminds me of a conversation I had with a co-worker at a business dinner We were talking about if we could cook, and she said she was better at the other end of cooking - the eating part

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.