Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Never Ending Meme, Part One

1. Song that always makes you sad?
If I listen to the words at all, One by U2 (or Mary J.) tears me up every time.
2. Last thing you bought?
Breakfast. Unless you count the Girl Scout Cookies I ordered but didn't pay for. Yet.
3. Last person you argued with?
I believe that would be Simon at Sunday School this morning; he's 1 and he won.
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
Butter PLUS peanut butter? Ugh, no. One, or the other, not both.
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
I don't remember giving them names; I didn't really have that many.
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
Nope. Sparky has one (at least), though.
7. Favorite day of the week?
Monday. Though that may be changing due to my new hours. I like Thursdays a lot too.
8. Favorite sundae topping?
Butterscotch.
9. Did you take piano lessons?
Yup. Can't remember if it was two or three years, but yes.
10. Most frequent song played?
I don't really like a lot of repetition, but since I started my main Jango station with U2, they get a lot of play.
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
Ghost Whisperer. I can't for the life of me figure out why--it's enormously stupid--but I'm addicted.
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
I was awesome as a forward in hockey back in gym class. No one was ever expecting me to mix things up like I did.
13. Date someone older or younger?
Wait, lemme ask Beast. ... He says, "No dating allowed!"
14. One place you could travel right now?
A sunny summer mountain field where I could sleep for the rest of the afternoon.
15. Do you use umbrellas?
Not often. As my mom often pointed out, I'm not so sweet I'll melt in the rain.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
I know the first two words only. This is okay, since I'm not Candadian.
17. Favorite cheese?
I'm in a provolone phase right now. But I like almost all hard cheeses, and some of the harder soft cheese. Stinky, runny, moldy cheese? Not even.
18. The Smith's or The Cure?
I know more songs by The Cure.
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
I don't really choose friends by hair color, but most of the guys I find attractive are darker.
20. Best job you ever had?
The one I have now, though I gotta admit that I prefer my previous boss.

3 sweet-talkers :

Jack and Jill said...

It's almost Girl Scout Cookie season! Thanks for reminding us. Can't wait for a few boxes of Thin Mints.

Great answers!

amy said...

"...our home and native land. True patriot love [something something] who our souls command"? Which I recall from - I [bleep] you not - a Simpsons episode. They're almost as good as Google or Wikipedia for this sort of thing.

Cat. said...

Bravo Amy!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.