Sunday, January 8, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Seven
Name seven of [the] listed eleven sounds today’s kids have probably never heard that you remember most clearly.
  1. Gas Station Driveway Bell [I didn't even notice this had gone away!]
  2. Film Projector [especially the end of the film--wakka wakka wakka...flippp-ppp-ppp]
  3. Cash Register [cha-CHING!]
  4. Broken Record 
  5. Manual Typewriter 
  6. TV Channel Selector
  7. Record Changer [gosh, I miss that sound, another one I hadn't thought of for awhile]


1 sweet-talkers :

amy said...

"wakka wakka wakka...flippp-ppp-ppp" reminds me of the pigeon. Or penguin. Whatever.

FLAPPITYFLAP!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.