Saturday, January 28, 2012

Six Word Saturday

(Link in meme-roll)

Going to see Amy; Christmas redux

Because of scheduling, illness, general holiday chaos, travel, weather, and probably a few other excuses/reasons, I haven't seen Amy since...Thanksgiving? This is not actually that unusual, but since this time the gap includes Christmas, we have "bidness" to conduct, i.e. prezzies to share! Also, we* haven't seen her house in person (only in pics) since we helped her move in last June, so it probably looks a leeetle different nowadays. And, really, it is our turn to drive; she mostly comes to our place which is lovely for us, but eminently unfair. So, we will Skype with Sparky, and then hit the road. By then, I should have my socks and shoes on, and my teeth brushed.

______
* I think maybe Beast has visited as he passed on his way hither and yon business-tripping.

4 sweet-talkers :

vivinfrance said...

Ooh, won't you be cold without any clothes on?

Anonymous said...

I miss Amy terribly; haven't seen her in what seems like forever. I wish I was going with you. Ask her if sh's gotten any more tatoos!

Cat. said...

Viv: ha ha ha ;-)

R: Tattoos? What? {{confused}}

21 Wits said...

Well what ever you do enjoy your visit!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.