Saturday, January 14, 2012

Six Word Saturday

(Link in meme-roll)

It's afternoon and I'm just starting!
If you read my list of chores for the weekend yesterday...this is a bad sign. I was awake at 7 (grrrr!) but then played on my Nook for a couple of hours, got up, Facebooked for a bit, went to get Beast up...and the wheels fell off completely.

No, not that way. :-P

We are ALL having trouble getting moving today: Sparky just crawled out too, though he's been awake for awhile as well. First stop is picking up Beast's car in town, then Sparky and I will head to Stupor Wally for groceries, and so forth. Then...well, there's football this afternoon. While that's on, p'raps I'll work on my insurance stuff. Or something. Sigh.

3 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

A slow start to the day--at least you got going at all, right??

Cat. said...

Amen to that. That, lately, is a major thing to accomplish.

LeAnn said...

My day is going the same way. :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.