Monday, January 16, 2012

Should Be Reading

(Link in meme-roll)
Monday Musings

What devices –if any– do you read books on? Do you find it enjoyable, or still somewhat bothersome? Or: If you only read the print books, why haven’t you chosen to read on any devices?
I have a Nook, and I love it! The only downside is that I spend an awful lot of time futzing with font-size and so forth, and sometimes the book doesn't accept reformatting very well.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I've never tried adjusting fonts, etc. I don't know if I know how to do it, although I could figure it out.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.