Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)
Books I Currently Have on My Library Card
  1. Finished:
  2. Currently reading:
  3. Currently reading:
  4. Sitting on my desk at home:
  5. Sitting on my desk at home:
  6. Sitting on my desk at home:
  7. On CD (listening in the car):
  8. Not yet checked out:
  9. Not yet checked out:
  10. Not arrived (on reserve):
  11. Not arrived (on reserve):
  12. Not arrived (on reserve):
  13. Not arrived (on reserve):

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I can't wait to read the Atkinson book, I've really enjoyed the Brodie series!

Cynthia Rose said...

been too busy to read much these days - but I have a ton of books I need to get to

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.