Saturday, December 17, 2011

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
I Will Survive

1. What in the 2011 has proved to you that you are a survivor?
The fact that I'm still alive, still married, and not hospitalized counts for something, I think.
2. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
A few times. Not recently, though. There's (almost) always tomorrow.
3. Are REALLY ready for the holidays?
Hell, no.
4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid?
Yes. And as I got older, I developed more.
5. What niche network do you watch the most?
Cloo? Spike? WE? I dunno, whichever one has the crime show I want to watch at any given time.
6. Have you ever seen the ocean?
Yes. Atlantic (from the east edge) and Pacific (also from the east edge.
7. Have you ever been hospitalized?
Yup. Twice.
8. What do you think of the US Republican candidates for president?
I try very hard not to. Right now it's kind of a three-ring circus as far as I'm concerned; I'll tune in next year August.
9. Could you imagine life without a computer?
Not anymore.

2 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

Total 3 ring circus at that.

Have a great rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/12/could-you-imagine-life-without-a-computer/

Kwizgiver said...

I didn't know about Cloo station--it is even part of my cable package! Now I'll have another channel to add to my favorites.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.