Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas meme #7 6

(from Kwizgiver, as usual)
First Thought That Comes To Mind When You Hear…

1. Snowflake! No more for awhile please; we had some overnight. I'm set.

2. North Pole! Santa.

3. Elves! "I want to be a dent-tist!"

4. Sleigh! Troika. Possibly the funnest part of Russia.

5. Presents! Need to be wrapped. Are you offering?

6. Cookies! Sparky wants sugar cookies. Guess what we're doing Monday...

7. Mistletoe! None in the house. Did you know it's a weed, by the way?

8. Rudolph! Haven't watched it in years, but did this year. It was nice. I'm set now for another decade or so.

9. Blizzard! Yuck. Unless I was planning to be at home anyway. ;-)

10. School’s Canceled! No work for me either, then!

11. Ice Skating! Scary as hell.

12. Santa’s Lap! Kids.

13. Black Friday! {shudder} No way I'd shop that day!

14. Melting Snow! Colorado. Snow melts all winter long there.

15. Carols! I miss singing them at church all month.

16. Lumps of Coal! Myth. Never have I seen someone actually get this!

17. Nutcracker! Always confused me as a child. I mean, this is what we used to open nuts when I was a kid. It confused me that there would be a ballet about this implement.

18. Ho Ho Ho! Santa. Or a trio of underdressed women.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

The Troika does look like fun!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.