Sunday, December 4, 2011

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Sunday 7

Name your seven favorite characters from M*A*S*H.
  1. Gotta be Radar at #1, of course.
  2. Sid Freedman
  3. BJ Hunnicut
  4. Col. (Henry) Blake
  5. Father Mulcahy
  6. Col. Flagg
  7. OK, OK: Pierce
I never ever liked Trapper John, and it took a very long time for Col. Potter to grow on me. Frank and Margaret PISSED ME OFF, though I like her when he wasn't around (finally!). And Winchester was a pain as well; I couldn't ever get past that when the actor went off and did other things, unfortunately.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.