Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Meme #1

(Swiped, as usual, from Kwizgiver)

1. Worst Christmas song? The 12 Days of Christmas. I can hear it once and that's it for the entire month.

2. If you were a Christmas character, who would you be? I'll go with the donkey. If you mean Pop Culture Christmas, I would love to be Santa.

3. What type of decoration should stop being made? Can we just stop with ALL holiday clothing? Not just Christmas but 4th of July and Thanksgiving, too.

4. Tastiest holiday treat? Seven-Layer Bars. They are evil. I can make one pan and eat them ALL over the course of the next few days. Which is why I only make them at Christmas.

5. Favorite pop culture/stereotypical Christmas icon? Scrooge. There is something so real about him; it hits close to home.

6. Know how to make cookies/brownies/cake from scratch? Of course! Do I? Nope, except for the aforementioned Evil Ones, and sometimes fudge.

7. Ever cut your mouth on a candy cane/candy? Yes. And eventually, after doing it a couple hundred times, I stopped eating them. I like peppermint, but I do NOT like peppermint+blood.

8. What other culture would you like to experience Christmas with? It would be interesting to go back to Russia now that Christmas is 'legal.' When I was there over 25 years ago, the big celebration was New Year's Eve, and I wonder if that has been overtaken by religiosity now.

9. What kind of pattern/pictures do you like on your wrapping paper? I'm not overly fussy.

10. Will you make a Christmas picture for your blog/website/profile? Not as such. I may post some pictures and I may change my Facebook pic to something festive. And then again, maybe I won't.

11. Three best things about Christmas?The look on people's faces when you hit a home-run with a gift. The lights inside people's houses, particularly on cold and/or snowy nights. Anticipation.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

How interesting about Russia!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.