Saturday, December 10, 2011

Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)
Dreams!

1) Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes. Usually, first thing in the morning, I have some vague sense of what might have been going on, but it fades quickly unless I intentionally hang on to it.
2) Do you dream in color or black and white?
Either, both, depends.
3) What is the scariest dream you have had?
Probably involved floating, perfectly shaped circles. I know, weird.
4) What is the weirdest dream you have had?
Well, I think #3's answer may qualify, no?
5) Have you ever had a dream come true?
Sort of. I'm not going into detail, but yeah. Kinda freaky when that happens.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.