Friday, December 9, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in

(Link in meme-roll)

1. When I have people over for a big meal or a party, I feel that all the work cleaning the house beforehand paid off

2. I just realized that I'm totally not stressed about tonight's party.

3. My books mostly come from the public library. [and then are returned to it, as well, of course]

4. If I had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning. :-)

2 sweet-talkers :

Susi_Snaps said...

I feel the same way about #1... there is just something about knowing your house is spic and span!!!

Hilary said...

Thank you for joining my friday hop... Good luck with your party tonight... Not being stressed is key!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.