Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Meme #3

(Link in meme-roll)
Have You Ever?

1. Built a snowman? Yes, but not for a long time. This isn't my favorite activity.

2. Heard Santa's sleigh? I don't remember ever even trying to listen.

3. Seen Santa & Rudolph in the sky? Nope. Then again, I was actually looking for Santa and 8 reindeer, not just one.

4. Sat on Santa's lap? Yes.

5. Shoveled the driveway/sidewalk? Uhm, yeah. I'd rather build a snowman.

6. Made snow angels? Yes. P'raps I'll make one again this year; it's been awhile.

7. Built a fort/igloo? Not till I had a son.

8. Written a Christmas list? Of course. Who among us who celebrates Christmas has NOT done this??

9. Written a letter to Santa? I'm not sure. I've answered a few from Sparky, though.

10. Left cookies/milk for Santa & reindeer? As a child, yes. Sparky has always added a few carrots for the deer.

11. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yep.

12. Gone caroling? Yes, I enjoy this. And I'd like to go again.

13. Gotten hurt during the winter season? I had the flu one year when I was in high school, and I'm sure at some point I've had a cold, but that's it. Thank God!

14. Gone ice skating/sledding? Used to go sledding. I only ice-skated about twice and hated it.

15. Kissed under a mistletoe? I stopped by mistletoe about 10 years ago because it embarrassed Sparky too much. ;-) So, yes, I have.

16. Get everything you wanted for Christmas? Some years, yes.

17. Cooked/baked Christmas goodies? I have. I don't, much, anymore. Who is supposed to eat 'em all??

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I think it's funny that Sparky would get embarrassed by mistletoe. Kids.

Cat. said...

It wasn't the mistletoe itself that embarrassed him, it was his parents' kissing. :-P

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.