Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Madness Meme, Part 2

23. Do you ever walk around the house naked?
Nope. Sorry, Bud. I do, on occasion (like this morning), find that the clothes I need to wear are in the laundry room, i.e., basement, but I get as dressed as possible and throw on pajamas or something to scoot through the (entire) house. We don't have curtains, just semi-opaque shades on the front windows, so there is no running around naked in this house!
24. If you were an animal what would you be? Why?
A wild and ferocious one. Perhaps a lion. Or a badger. Maybe a water buffalo. lol
25. Hair color you like on someone you’re dating?
I like hair on the guys I date. At my age, that narrows the field sufficiently.
[to be fair, I don't mind bald guys, either]
26. If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf?
Deaf. I need my eyes!!
27. Do you have any special talents?
Oh yeah. I can alphabetize things faster than anyone I know, I'm VERY fast with trivia answers, and I can do the "illegal touching" penalty with absolutely no physical pain.
[hi, Beast]
28. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
Put down anything I'm carrying and take off my coat. This explains why the kitchen counters always look the way they do.
29. Do you like horror or comedy?
I'm partial to comedic horror, or even plain old funny comedy, but I don't like horror itself.
30. Are you missing anyone?
Nope. My aim is remarkably accurate.
31. Where do you want to live when you are old?
Near Sparky. Not next door or anything, but near enough for him to visit.
32. Who is the person you can count on the most?
Beast. Thank God we're married, eh?
33. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?
Mozart seems like he might have been an interesting date. Bet his dad wouldn't've allowed it, though.
34. What did you dream last night?
I had some rather weird-in-a-not-great-way dreams. Not bad dreams, not unpleasant, just ... dreams I'd prefer not to have more of. I can't remember any details at this point.
35. What is your favorite sport to watch?
FOO'BALL!!
36. Are you named after anyone?
My sisters used one of their friends' names for my first name. I'm not sure where the middle name came from, beyond the Biblically obvious.
37. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
Long Island Iced Tea. Though I do like a cosmo once in awhile too.
38. Non alcoholic drink?
Diet. Dr. Pepper. Nothing changes around here.
39. Have you ever been in love?
Nope. Never. I hate everyone and they all hate me.
[YES OF COURSE. Many times.]
40. Do you sing in the shower?
Nope. I sing just about everywhere else, but not the shower.
41. Have you ever been arrested?
I've had a couple of traffic tickets over the years, but I've never been in the backseat of a cop car.
42. What is your favorite Holiday?
Thanksgiving!
43. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
Only if I were disfigured in a car accident or something similar. Not just to fix what is already imperfect.
44. Have you ever caught a fish?
Nope. My understanding is that catching the fish isn't really the point of fishing. Having said that, the first time Sparky loaded a hook and tossed it in the water--at age 8--he came up with a fish. OK, it was a little tiny perch, but better than anyone in my family usually does.

3 sweet-talkers :

amy said...

#23: the last clause of the last sentence may or may not be true...
#27: made me laugh REALLY hard. Also, I challenge you to an alphabetize-off! Name your second.

Cat. said...

What, pray, will be alphabetized? Cards? Spices? Shoes?

(Notice me ignoring the previous comment re #23)

amy said...

You can choose the subject.

(I saw that. You've always been more prudent than some people.)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.