Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Everyday Tasks

1. What everyday task is more difficult for you than it should be?
Getting started on anything tedious is hard. Just the getting started can take me far longer than the project itself does.
2. What everyday task do you usually put off for as long as possible?
Planning meals. I hate this. Also anything to do with cleaning floors. Hate that, too.
3. What everyday task do you perform especially well?
Fixing my hair. Hey, I take my victories where I can find them!
4. What everyday task has most recently been added to your every day?
Taking out the trash every week, cleaning the guinea pig cage ... all the stuff Sparky used to do.
5. What everyday task makes the least sense to you?
Hey, look: if it doesn't make sense, I don't do it.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.