Friday, August 5, 2011

Greatly ...

You Are Somewhat Grateful
You are thankful for what you've got, but perhaps you're not as thankful as you could be.
You sometimes take what you have in your life for granted. You don't always appreciate what you've got.
You don't have any room for fluff in your life. You abhor superficiality of all kinds.

You tend to get impatient when things aren't going your way. It's hard for you to get perspective at times.
Kind of ironic, since I was lecturing someone a couple of hours ago about trying to find the good in every situation.

And I think I'm a whole lot more grateful, overall, than this gives me credit for being.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.