Wednesday, August 31, 2011

W.T.F.

(Link in meme-roll)
Be sure to load your dishwasher before going to Heaven

1) September, a.k.a. National Coupon Month, begins tomorrow. Do you ever use coupons when you go shopping?
I used to be insane about coupons, spending hours clipping and filing them. Then, about 15 years ago I realized that the healthy stuff we should be eating almost never has coupons. The coupons are for processed foods that we shouldn't be buying anyway. So I stopped. And never went back.
2) What topics do you usually think about on your drive home from work?
I tend not to think. I've usually got a book in the CD player, so I'm thinking about it. Also, trying to let go of work stuff, so I'm not all wound up when I arrive home.
3) According to the calendar on my wall, it's still June because I never changed it to July or to August. Do you still use traditional calendars (or daily planners) or have you digitized your life into some sort of digital-based calendar?
I use Google Calendar, and a Mead paper planner, and a dry-erase calendar on the fridge.
4) What do you hope is in your "welcome basket" when you get to Heaven (assuming you'll be going to Heaven *** insert evil laugh ***)?
I doubt I'll need a Welcome Basket, but I'd take a map so I can find those who got there before me.
5) Today (Aug. 31) is National Trail Mix Day. If you were to create your own type of trail mix, what would be included in it?
I hate trail mix. What a horrible combination of tastes that shouldn't be in my mouth together! So my trail mix would be all nuts, or all candy, or all raisins.
6) Today is also Eat Outside Day. Do you enjoy going on outdoor picnics?
"Outdoor picnics"?? OK, yes, I do, but Beast doesn't. I have to laugh at the concept of an indoor picnic; because Sparky's birthday is in February--not a big picnic month in the Northern Hemisphere--when he was little, I'd throw a blanket on the floor in the living room, bring all the food for dinner out there with plastic plates and cutlery, and we'd eat there for his birthday.
7) Do you have a specific way to load your dishwasher? If so, if someone else loads it for you and does it a different way, do you get upset?
Hey, listen: if someone loads my dishwasher, and it all gets clean, I'm NOT complaining!! It would be great if they'd empty it too...
8) If there were four specific words written on your heart, what would they say?
"Act, Love Mercy, Walk."
9) If you could add an 11th Commandment, what would it be?
"Shut thy mouth and use thine ears."
10) Which of your five senses normally evokes the strongest memories in you?
My strongest memories are probably brought by smell.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.