Wednesday, August 10, 2011

W.T.F.

(Link in meme-roll)
Leaving a legacy of pet costumes and painted canvases

1) What would be the worst thing to find inside a bucket placed on your front porch?
Uh...? I don't leave buckets on my front porch...? There is a wood-lath box, a partial cord of wood, two chairs, a table and a spinny. Finding the bucket, just the bucket, wouldn't be too cool.
2) August is "What Will Be Your Legacy Month." What legacy do you hope to leave behind?
Reading reading reading! Books, books, books! Also, lots of hugs.
3) If inanimate objects came alive when no one is looking, what object would you be most interested in trying to catch walking around in secret?
Wow, I don't think I smoked the right drugs for this meme at all! It'd be interesting watching the silverware, I suppose.
4) I will be getting married next year. What should my friends and I do for a bachelorette party?
Ugh. The mere thought of these gives me a horrible case of nausea. Can't you all just go out and have a nice meal somewhere or hang out at the beach for a day, or something low-key and easy like that?
5) Polygamist leader Warren Jeffs, head of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, has been sentenced to life in prison for sexually assaulting an underage follower he took as a bride. How do you feel about his sentence?
He should definitely be in prison. And I hope he realizes what he did and stops lying to himself about how important he is. He is finding out now just how NOT important he is.
6) Do you stick to the "best if used by" expiration dates on products?
I do. Why make myself sick if it's preventable.
7) Today (Aug. 10) is Spoil Your Dog Day. Does it ever bother you when people dress their pets up in crazy outfits?
I don't worry about it overmuch. I do, sometimes, wonder how stupid dogs must think we are.
8) Speaking of pets, what is your opinion of people who create separate Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc. pages for their pets or children?
I find this really weird, though I guess it's one way of taking anonymity just that one step further. Whatever. If it goes in the direction of cutesy-wootsy, I find it icky beyond belief.
9) Your electricity goes out for 24 hours. What do you do to pass the time until the power comes back?
Well, the last time it happened, we ended up buying a generator about 30 hours in. We generally end up sleeping a lot, and doing a lot more reading or puzzles or whatever.
10) If you were given a canvas, a paintbrush and paint right now, what would you paint?
Something non-representational, since I can't draw anything recognizable. Or, maybe I'd do a pseudo-blueprint. I dunno. I'm not hugely creative in that area.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.